A range of papers and envelopes suitable for stationery purposes

The word 'stationery' is often treated as inclusive of many paper-based items, such as decorated papers. This folder concentrates on "writings" ~ notepaper ~ envelopes ~ cards ~ office stuff ~ computer stuff. We would suggest searching other sites for general stationery items. We tend to specialise in items of interest to craftspeople. Here are some internal links for stationery related items ~

~ Cards ~ boards ~ cut ~ creased

~ Packaging ~ brown ~ kraft ~ tissue ~ corrugated

~ Papers ~artists' ~ book-blocks ~ bookbinding ~ cartridge ~ decorative ~ gift-wrap

~ Rulers ~ measuring ~ straight-edges

We contribute towards Wikipedia because we often use it as a guide to the use of words. It writes 'Stationery is a mass noun referring to commercially manufactured writing materials, including cut paper, envelopes, writing implements, continuous form paper, and other office supplies. Stationery includes materials to be written on by hand (e.g., letter paper) or by equipment such as computer printers.'